LORIS, SC (WBTW) – A Loris man has been arrested for the second time in two weeks in connection with two different drug busts.
The Horry County Police Narcotics and Vice Unit raided a home at 2991 Church Street in Loris on Monday. During the execution of the search warrant, agents seized three guns, nearly 12 ounces of marijuana, and $46,180 in cash.
Agents targeted the location during an investigation in the sale of crack cocaine. Two warrants were obtained for Ernest Jordan, 36, of Loris, who was arrested Feb. 1 by Loris police during a smaller drug bust. During the raid two weeks ago, officers found just over an ounce of marijuana and $2,660 in cash.
Horry County Police Narcotics and Vice Unit agents were assisted by the US Marshals, HCPD SWAT, Loris police, 15th Judicial Circuit DEU and SLED.
Jordan was booked for less than a day and released on $15,550 bond.
Jordan was jailed for Monday’s raid Wednesday morning at 9:10 a.m. His bail was set at $15,000 and, at the time of this posting, he remains in jail.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Grand Strand leaders come together to strengthen relationship between fathers and children
- Stocks slide as Trump says North Korean meeting is canceled
- UK lawmakers slam 'unsatisfactory' progress in Brexit talks
- Judge suspended for courthouse affair with social worker