WBTW News Staff - In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Carolinas Hospital System will host their annual walk/run Saturday, Oct. 22 in the parking lot of St. John's Episcopal Church on South Dargan Street.
Event officials invite participants to dress in their favorite pink attire for the Steps for Strength Walk for a chance to win prizes.
To register, go to CarolinasHealthyWoman.com. Pre-registration is $15, day of is $20. Registration includes a free t shirt.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trade war fears weigh on investor sentiment in Germany
- Austrian faces fine for calling police officers 'smurfs'
- UK households get some relief as inflation dips
- Myrtle Beach leaders starting Youth Leadership Council for bullying, non-violence