WSPA - ANDERSON CO., S.C. – A child has been hit by a car on Kokomo Way, according to Anderson County dispatch.
A call came in at about 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
A man was driving a 1994 Chevy pick-up truck and was trying to back up when he struck the little boy with the left front tire, Highway Patrol says.
The child was airlifted to Greenville Memorial Hospital.
There is no word on his condition at this time.
S.C. Highway Patrol and Anderson County Sheriff's Office are investigating.
Dem, GOP leaders already blame each
Christa McAuliffe's lost lessons finally
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Author, activist Jewish convert Julius Lester dies at 78
- The Latest: No motive uncovered for Las Vegas mass shooting
- European watchdog: More migrants heading to Spain by sea
- 13-year-old charged with murder in boy's crossbow killing