WBTW News Staff - DILLON, SC (WBTW) – A Dillon man is behind bars on arson second degree and two murder charges after two bodies were removed from a home on Nelson Drive on Oct. 12.
According to Captain Cliff Arnette with Dillon County Sheriff's Office, the Dillon County Fire Department was called to a structure fire on Nelson Drive and notified the coroner after they found two bodies in the home.
Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley was called to the home in the Riverdale Community at 3 a.m. where he discovered the bodies of 28-year-old Ja-uan Don-Shea Johnson and 27-year-old Nicolette Sharice Blue, both of Dillon.The cause of their deaths is still under investigation and their bodies have been sent to MUSC for an autopsy.
Captain Arnette says Treyon McLellan, 30, of Dillon, is charged with the murders of Johnson and Blue, as well as second degree arson. A motive for the killings has not been released.
The Coroner's Office, the Dillon County Sheriff's Office and SLED are investigating, Arnette said.
The Latest: Montana senator votes no on
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island reopen
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island reopen amid shutdown
- Netflix's success turns net neutrality into an afterthought
- Liverpool loses 1-0 at last-place Swansea in big EPL shock
- Montana mandates 'net neutrality' for state contracts