CHARLOTTE, NC – Wednesday afternoon in Charlotte, Dale Earnhardt Jr. admitted that he has thought about retirement following the concussion that caused him to miss the final 18 races of last season.
NASCAR's most popular driver says he doesn't have an exact time frame, but he knows he still likes driving a race car and when that stops being fun, that is when he will walk away.
The 2-time Daytona 500 champion says he is looking forward to drafting and competing in this year's Daytona 500 on February 26th.
Human Rights Watch says Trump era
Schools remain closed as Germany
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Schools remain closed as Germany prepares for winter storm
- Exports, consumers drive China's 6.9 percent growth in 2017
- 52 people die in bus fire in Kazakhstan
- Merkel still in charge of her future amid impasse in Germany