WSPA - SPARTANBURG, SC– The family of a 17-year-old girl who was gunned down at a Spartanburg apartment complex is demanding answers.
Anna Marie Goode was shot and killed at the Hidden Park Apartments two weeks ago.
Deputies questioned 3 teenagers last week, but so far, no arrests have been made.
Family members say it's been a difficult time.
"Anna dying was not a minor incident. Accident or not, someone is responsible for what happened. Whether or not that be an adult or minor that was in the apartment, and we fully intend on seeing that everyone involved is paying justice for what happened to her," Anna's sister, Megan Miller, said.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bombing at market in southern Thailand kills 3, injures 18
- US tax reform writedown pushes Switzerland's UBS to Q4 loss
- The Latest: Bangladesh says Rohingya repatriation postponed
- Indonesia investigates online insults of Brunei's sultan