GEORGETOWN (WBTW) - The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in locating Shannon Bone, a suspect in an armed robbery Sunday morning.
Deputies say the incident occurred around 7 a.m., at 521 Mini-Mart, 9275 Highmarket St., Georgetown.
A warrant has been issued for Shannon Bone, 36, a white female listed as 5'6", whose last known address was 175 Kent Road, Georgetown.
Witnesses said a woman displaying a handgun robbed the store and left on foot before fleeing in a 2007 dark gray or black Chevrolet Trailblazer.
If you see Bone, police ask you not to approach her and call police.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Melania Trump will not go to Davos with US team
- Avalanche prompts Italy hotel evacuation, snow blankets Alps
- Correction: Budget Battle-Inside the Room story
- AP Interview: Shiffrin opens up on struggles in recent races