HARTSVILLE, SC - The Greater Hartsville Chamber of Commerce will host the 96th Annual Membership Banquet on Monday, February 20, 2017 at the Harris E. and Louise H. DeLoach Center at Coker College. Chamber members say the banquet is an opportunity to reflect on the chamber's accomplishments in 2016 and set in motion the Plan of Action for 2017.
Also at the banquet, six prestigious awards are given to deserving recipients from Hartsville: Pilot Club's Caregiver of the Year, United Way's Volunteer of the Year, Duke Energy Citizenship and Service Award, Hartsville Young Professional of the Year, Will Woodham Business Person of the Year, and Rotary Club's Citizen of the Year. To make an award nomination, visit www.hartsvillechamber.org.
Tickets for the event are available online at www.hartsvillechamber.org or by calling (843) 332-6401. To become a table sponsor, major sponsor, or supporting sponsor of the banquet, email email@example.com.
Easing stance, South Korea to adopt real
The Latest: Financial crisis expert
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump's global gag rule goes far beyond abortion, groups say
- Cosby jokes in 1st show since 2015 he 'used to be' comedian
- EU taking 8 jurisdictions off its tax haven blacklist
- The Latest: Trump warned that tariff move will backfire