HARTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) - Darlington County deputies arrested a Hartsville woman after being called to a burglary in progress on Beaverdam Road Thursday night.
According to Lt. Robert Kilgo with the Darlington County Sheriff's Office, deputies were called to a home on Beaverdam Road when a woman came home and found a burglar in her house. The victim told deputies that she saw the alleged thief run from her home, and deputies later located Barbie Alisha Hatchell-McIntyne, 33, of Hartsville.
Lt. Kilgo says Hatchell-McIntyne still had several stolen items in her possession when deputies found her. Those items were returned to the victim.
Hatchell-McIntyne is charged with burglary first degree, and is being held at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center
Morgan Stanley's profits fall 59 percent
Country stars from Vegas festival to
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Country stars from Vegas festival to perform Grammy tribute
- Italian prosecutors break up Chinese transport mafia
- Ukrainian parliament passes bill on 'occupied' territories
- Turkey efforts underway to remove skidded plane from slope