LORIS, SC (WBTW)- Horry County police say the man accused of shooting and killing another person at the PNR Club in late April has been arrested.
A press release from police states 23-year-old Dimnique Bellamy of Longs was located by the Horry County Police Department and the US Marshal Service. Bellamy has been charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
One man died and 5 people were injured after the shooting at the Loris club on April 30. Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick says 37-year-old Laquint Boyd was pronounced dead at Loris Medical Center from a gunshot wound to the chest.
Bellamy was caught in Little River and is currently being held at the Horry County Detention Center.
Detention center records show he was booked Tuesday afternoon around 1:30 p.m.
The Latest: Afghan official says at
Ledecka gets second Olympic gold, this
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Ledecka gets second Olympic gold, this time in snowboarding
- Trump talks new gun measures, gun owners talk 'betrayal'
- Latest Mueller indictment spells trouble for bankers, too
- Emoluments suit vs. Trump now personal as well as official