NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) - Palmetto Goodwill will host a hiring event to fill 96 store associate positions at the Walmart Supercenter in North Myrtle Beach.
The event, titled Hire Me!, will be held Thursday, February 4 at 10 a.m. at the Goodwill Job Link Center, located at 3336 Hwy. 17 South in North Myrtle Beach. Hiring managers will be on-site conducting interviews, with job offers being made on the spot to qualified candidates.
The store is looking to fill day and overnight shifts. Starting wages are $9 per hour for the day shift and $9.50 per hour for the overnight shifts. Orientation for new hires is scheduled to begin the week of February 15. Employees can expect to work from February 21 – May 27. Some employees will have the opportunity to continue as long-term employees.
Applicants must pre-register for this event by sending an email to email@example.com. Candidates should dress professionally and bring all documentation required for hire including list of references, official identification, and social security card or birth certificate.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police search past nightfall for suspects in officer's death
- School shooting may not bring change to gun-loving Texas
- What is lava haze? A look at Hawaii's latest volcanic hazard
- SC lawmakers looking to mandate active shooter training