LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) - North Carolina Highway Patrol says 95 North is closed from Lumberton to Dunn due to flooding.
At 5:41 a.m., real-time traffic information reported that both directions of 95 were closed from Exit 17 NC-72 Caton Road to Exit 22 US-301 Fayetteville Road.CLICK HERE for a complete list of traffic conditions.
The Latest: Pence praises Senate
Disgraced ex-doctor to hear yet more
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: 3 people out at USA Gymnastics board
- End to shutdown in sight as Senate breaks Dem filibuster
- Head of Britain's army warns of eroding capability
- Pope apologizes to abuse victims, but defends Chilean bishop