MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Celebrate your July 4th on the beach with the Salute From the Shore VIII annual event.
The 8th Annual Salute from the Shore will begin, as always, at 1:00 p.m. on July 4th in Cherry Grove.
SaluteFromTheShore.org reports F-16s will fly from Shaw Air Force Base, with the C-17 from Charleston Air Force Base and Joint Base Charleston flying behind.
The locations and times for the event are below. Keep in mind all times are approximate, and you are encouraged to arrive early to celebrate.Location Approximate Times
Myrtle Beach 1:03
Pawleys Island 1:06
Isla of Palms 1:15
Charleston Harbor 1:16
Folly Beach 1:20
Edisto Island 1:24
Hilton Head Island 1:31
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Greek tycoon calls drug charges politically motivated
- 7 months after Harvey, flood-control projects' fate unclear
- Boy Scout troop completes project to honor late Summerville HS student
- 2 small earthquakes shake parts of northern Oklahoma