HARTSVILLE, SC - The Darlington County Autism Support Group and Children's Rehabilitation Center of Hartsville are sponsoring the "Angel Gala." The gala is for children ages 4-21 with physical and mental challenges. It will be held Saturday, April 14, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church Banquet Hall in Hartsville. The church is located at 213 W. Home Avenue. The deadline to register is Saturday, April 6.
Organizers say, "It will be a night for them to remember by being treated like movie stars! They will walk the red carpet and have their pictures taken. Dancing the night away will make you hungry so food and drinks will be provided. Their parents/caregivers and siblings are invited."
Formal dress attire can be worn but not required to attend this free event. Attendees can even stop by between 2 pm and 4:30 pm to have their hair/makeup done. The only requirement is participants must be a resident of Darlington County to attend.
You may register at www.eventbrite.com (Angel Gala 2018) or call the Children's Rehabilitation Center at 843-332-7750 or Coretta Bailey at 843-307-3386 to register for the event and to have hair/makeup done.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- How police finally found the Austin bomber
- Budget deal includes wildfire disaster fund to end borrowing
- Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- "Exactly what we had hoped would happen," what's next for the case of alleged bank robber