FLORENCE (WBTW) - The Consumer Energy Alliance was in Florence to discuss federal efforts to develop offshore leasing program and it's impact to the Carolina's.
The group met at the Florence Civic Center Monday afternoon to discuss offshore drilling in the Atlantic. The U.S. Department of Interior Official, acting assistant interior secretary for land and minerals, Kate MacGregor plus other public policy leaders and members of the business community discussed how the program can impact South Carolina's economy, jobs and energy security.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump disdained jobless rate, now loves it
- VP Pence in Egypt for talks on security, counterterrorism
- Paul Bocuse, globe-trotting master of French cuisine, dies
- Singer Ed Sheeran announces engagement on Instagram