MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) - Pepper Geddings Recreation in Myrtle Beach is offering a three day beach camp for kids.
The camp will run Wednesday, July 5 to Friday July 7, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
According to a Pepper Geddings Recreation Facebook post, some activities will include surfing, body boarding, swimming, Jr. Life Guard skills, drills, shell collecting, building sandcastles, and volleyball.
Kids who are entering grades 4-6 in the fall are able to participate. Registration for this camp has begun.
All kids will meet at Holmes B. Springs Park, at 45th Ave North, in Myrtle Beach.
Trump's first year in office has been a
The Latest: Pope Francis arrives in
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Paul Bocuse, globe-trotting master of French cuisine, dies
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump disdained jobless rate, now loves it
- The Latest: Family: Bocuse's values will "forever" inspire
- The Latest: Trump won't talk immigration until shutdown ends