PEMBROKE PINES, FL (WBTW)- A Florida rapper who is charged with criminal sexual conduct in Florence County has been arrested again in Florida.
Kodak Black, 19, whose real name is Dieuson Octave, was arrested after violating the terms of his probation, according to arrest information from the Broward County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.
Florida Department of Corrections officials say Black violated his terms by going to Club Lexx, strip club in Miami, Florida and attending a boxing match in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The rapper was under house arrest and was not allowed to leave his house for more than 30 minutes before or after any activities that had been approved by his probation officer.
US home construction tumbled 8.2 percent
The Latest: Trump not want CHIP in short
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- German lawmakers vote to install anti-Semitism commissioner
- In TV interview, Farrow describes alleged Allen assault
- 5 detained over fire bombs thrown at Tunisia synagogues
- Pharrell and N.E.R.D to headline NBA All-Star halftime show