MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Whether you completed your tax return weeks ago, or you've waiting until April 18, dreaded Tax Day, you can grab some discounts and freebies from a number of businesses.
Some offers vary by location, so be sure to ask what's available before ordering:
- Arby's – Get an order of free curly fries (no purchase required). Certain locations only, so ask before ordering.
- Boston Market – Grab the Tax Day special of a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, a regular fountain drink, cornbread and a cookie for $10.40.
- Chili's – Chill out with a $6 blueberry or pineapple margarita all day Tuesday at Chili's.
- Cinnabon - I t depends on your location, but some Cinnabons are offering two free Cinnabon bites on Tax Day. Pro tip: Join the Cinnabon eClub now, and you'll get a free MiniBon.
- Great American Cookies – Snag a free birthday cake cookie Tuesday at participating locations.
- Hungry Howie's – Get a medium one-topping pizza for just 15 cents when you purchase a large one-topping pizza at regular price. Online orders should use code TAXTIME. The deal is valid April 17 through 19 at participating locations.
- JetBlue – Tax season can leave us all feeling the need for a get-a-way, especially if you owe money. Enter here for your chance to win a one-way flight if you had to pay the government this year.
- Kona Ice – Enjoy a free shaved ice on Tuesday from your local Kona Ice truck.
- Office Depot – This coupon will get you five pounds of documents shredded for free through April 29.
- Plant Fitness – Relax with a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location. Head to PlanetFitness.com for the coupon you'll need for the deal, which is good through April 22.
- Sonic – Get a half-price cheeseburger at Sonic all day Tuesday.
- Staples – Get two pounds of paperwork shredded for free at Staples.