WBTW News Staff - DILLON, SC (WBTW) - The Dillon County coroner was called to the Riverdale Community at 3 a.m. Wednesday after two bodies were found in a burned mobile home.
According to Cliff Arnette with Dillon County Sheriff's Department, the Dillon County Fire Department was called to a structure fire last night on Nelson Drive and notified the coroner after they found two bodies in the home.
The Coroner's Office, the Dillon County Sheriff's Office and SLED are investigating, Arnette said.
Count on News13 and wbtw.com to bring you the latest in this developing story.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Brady, Gronk begin Super Bowl bye week on mend from injuries
- Family of man killed after 'swatting' call sues Wichita
- Uber driver in US illegally charged with 4 California rapes
- The Latest: USA Gymnastics suspends ex-women's coach Geddert