FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) - The Florence Police Department is asking for help identifying a person accused of stealing merchandise from Target and trying to return the items for store credit.
Police say the shopliftings happened at the Target on David H. McLeod Blvd between May 26 and May 28.
According to the press release from Lt. Mike Brandt, the suspect allegedly stole nutritional supplements and on one occasion, the suspect attempted to fraudulently return the items for store credit.
The individual was seen leaving the store in a gold four-door Honda with a sunroof.
New York Giants hire Shurmur as next
Sewage spill shuts beaches along
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Sewage spill shuts beaches along California's central coast
- The Latest: Solar trade group anticipates job losses
- Embattled Missouri governor proposes $68M in higher ed cuts
- Netflix's success turns net neutrality into an afterthought