News13 and WBTW.com is committed to being the leader in the Grand Strand and Pee Dee with initiatives for your business in convergence and multi-platform opportunities that can reach critical mass.
We do this through the power of our network that appears on-air, online, and on mobile.
WBTW will help your business:
- By identifying a unique sales proposition related to your business
- Reach new and current customers
- Enhance or change your image
- Show your unique merchandise
- Increase store awareness
- Compete more aggressively
- Promote special events
- Expand your market or trade area
- Develop high-impact advertising programs designed specifically to fit your needs
- Build a higher level of traffic
- Educate your consumers
For inquiries on TV advertising please contact: Amy Bonnell at 843.294.8395
WBTW.com provides interactive online marketing opportunity that:
- Delivers your message to both traditional TV viewers visiting our web for continuing up to the date news, weather, sports and leisure information as well as your web-savvy Internet visitors.
- Delivers your message to emerging mobile and SMS platforms
- Reaches more people at work, school and home any time of the day
- Compliments your existing or new TV Schedule OR works as a stand-alone marketing tool
- Provides a cost effective means to deliver a changing daily message – increasing traffic to your business website – for a very affordable price
- Provides a means for smaller businesses to break into Internet advertising without even having a website
For inquiries on Digital advertising, please contact Tim Matthews.