The Atlantic Coast Conference has canceled all athletics competition and practices through the rest of the 2019-20 academic year amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus.
The league announced the move Tuesday. The ACC had previously suspended those activities “until further notice.”
The ACC’s statement said the cancellations came after a unanimous decision among league member schools, with Commissioner John Swofford saying league officials are “particularly disappointed for our student-athletes.”
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown