RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- SC seeks comments on removing toll from coastal road
- Trump’s former campaign manager hospitalized in Florida after threats to harm himself
- Crews resume search for missing boaters in Georgetown Monday morning
- Study finds Georgia residents have lost more than $4M in COVID-19 fraud
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support