BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Supreme Court allowing NC absentee ballots to be received and counted up to 9 days after election
- ‘This virus will find you even if you think it won’t’: TN mother shares story of daughter’s battle with COVID-19
- Lumbee Tribe pens letter endorsing Joe Biden for president
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- First death reported due to Hurricane Zeta