BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- More “non-essential” businesses close
- Allstate Insurance giving partial refunds of premiums for April and May
- Conway city leaders take precautions in the fight against the coronavirus
- SC DEW says quarantine does not qualify for unemployment
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene