SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — T.J. Gibbs scored 19 points and made 5-of-6 3-pointers, John Mooney notched his nation-leading 22nd double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds, and hot-shooting Notre Dame rolled to an 87-71 victory over Miami.
Prentiss Hubb added 15 points and 10 assists as the Fighting Irish won for the sixth time in eight games.
DJ Vasiljevic, Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly each scored 12 points for the Hurricanes, who saw their three-game win streak snapped.
Notre Dame converted 14 of 31 from 3-point range, including 10 of 18 in the first half while building a 48-29 lead.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago