LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Remembers 9-11 While Celebrating The Fourth of July
- Living Local Carolina: Some One-On-One Time With Dr. Carter… Francis Marion University’s President
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Now Offers Engineering Programs
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Celebrates 50 Years Of Growth
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Is Providing South Carolina With More Healthcare Workers Through Its School Of Health Sciences