DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Vernon Carey Jr. scored 21 points, Tre Jones added 19 and No. 7 Duke used a high-intensity man-to-man defense to beat Notre Dame 94-60 for its seventh straight win.
With No. 5 Louisville losing to Clemson, the win vaulted the Blue Devils into sole possession of first place in the ACC standings, one-half game ahead of the Cardinals.
Notre Dame had won four in a row before losing a heartbreaker in overtime Tuesday at Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- ‘I’m so happy for our kids’: A “dress rehearsal” for COVID-19 protocols at high school football games
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump