CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina senior Brandon Robinson may not practice this week after he was involved in a DWI traffic collision on Saturday, the Athletic Department announced.
Robinson was not seriously injured and not cited in the collision that occurred in Carrboro.
The driver of the second vehicle was charged with driving while impaired, the school said.
Robinson’s status to play is unclear as he may not practice this week.
The Tar Heels’ next game is at Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Robinson scored a career-high 27 points in UNC’s 79-76 loss to Clemson on Saturday – the Tigers first win ever in Chapel Hill.
- 4 injured in crash near Socastee; drivers asked to avoid area
- Large police presence for ‘disturbance’ at Myrtle Beach hotel
- In the Pee Dee, high school football ‘is huge not only for the community, but our kids’
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Deputies investigate deadly shooting at mobile home park near Lumberton