LUMBERTON, SC (WBTW) — Robeson County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to two individuals shot early Saturday morning.
Deputies arrived on scene to Jimmy’s Mobile Home Park in Lumberton around 12:24 p.m., according to the report.
The two individuals were transported to a medical center prior to deputies arriving, according to deputies.
Jonathan D. Locklear, 23, of Lumberton died from his injuries on arrival. Brandon D. Oxendine, 29, of Pembroke is being treated at an undisclosed medical center and is expected to survive, according to the report.
The investigation is ongoing and being conducted by the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Homicide Division.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call (910) 671-3170 or (910) 671-3100.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open alcohol-infused, liquid nitrogen ice cream shop in Myrtle Beach