AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — One person was killed and 14 were injured in an early shooting Saturday at a nightclub in South Carolina.
The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a call about gunfire and multiple victims shortly before 1 a.m. to the 7th Lounge in Aiken, about 15 miles east of Augusta, Georgia.
Killed in the incident was Craig Youmans, 30, of North Augusta, who had multiple gunshot wounds to his body, The Augusta Chronicle reported.
Aiken County Coroner Darryl Ables said Youmans’ body will be sent to Newberry for an autopsy.
A motive for the shooting is under investigation.
- Massachusetts man, woman face drug charges after traffic stop in Florence County
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- NCDOT receives additional $2.14 million for Hurricane Florence repairs
- USC Gamecocks announce 2021 softball schedule