LAURINBURG, N.C. (WBTW) — Two sex offenders are wanted by the Scotland County Sheriff’s Office.
Steven R Scott, 52, and Ricky A. Buck, 45, both of Laurinburg, are wanted for unlawfully, willfully, and feloniously failing to return verification notice and failing to inform the sheriff’s office of their current address and new or changes to existing online identifiers that they use as convicted sexual offenders, deputies said.
Anyone with information about either of the sex offenders is asked to call the Scotland County Sheriff’s Office at 910-276-3385 or dial 911.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- Deputy spots fake cop pulling woman over in NC, arrests him
- Marlboro County man arrested on several charges after standoff with deputies
- SLED: Florence County nurse allegedly punched victim, shoved their head into wall
- Florence County murder suspect allegedly used recorded phone line to intimidate witness, warrant says
- Marlboro County deputies arrest man on drug charges after chase, manhunt in McColl