RED SPRINGS, NC (WBTW) – A 21-year-old has died Sunday after being shot early Sunday morning, police say.
Jacob Lawrence McBryde, 21, died after being airlifted to a hospital, according to Red Springs Police Chief Ronnie Patterson.
Chief Patterson said officers responded early Sunday to reports of shots fired into an occupied home on the 400 block of E 6th Ave in Red Springs.
He added that the incident is still under investigation and there have not been any arrests made.
Red Springs police is working with the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation on the case. Count on News13 for updates.
- Runners, hotels will wait longer for 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon delayed by COVID-19
- Living Local Carolina: Help To Tackle Hunger Locally During The Souper Bowl Of Caring: A Food Drive That Lasts Until The Super Bowl
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl