DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – Police in Darlington have shut down an area daycare Thursday following an inspection.
According to Capt. Kim Nelson, with the Darlington Police Department, officers shut down Rose’s Learning Tree Daycare on Russell Street. City inspectors discovered the daycare has been operating without a business license.
It was also discovered that the building that housed the daycare had no running water as of Thursday.
Count on News13 as we work to learn more.
- 9 in 10 car seats are installed improperly in SC, Midway Fire Rescue works to lower stat
- NC animal shelter says ‘world’s worst cat’ is up for adoption
- Man dies after being attacked by his rooster on way to cockfight
- Chase for the Championship | Louisville flexes their muscle, UNC makes school history
- Driver stuck by medical needle hidden under gas pump