COLLEGE PARK, GA (WSAV) – Police say a Delta Air Lines employee was shot in a company parking lot and later died on the way to a hospital.
College Park police say the shooting happened Sunday night in the employee lot near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Officers found 30-year-old Alexis Reed with multiple gunshot wounds.
Delta spokeswoman Chelsea Gorman said in a statement that the airline is investigating in partnership with law enforcement. The company says it shares its deepest condolences with Reed’s family and friends.
- HCFR: Serious injuries after vehicle crashes into tree in Loris
- Hundreds of thousands still without power in Sally cleanup
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit