CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A Florence man has been sentenced to prison on a heroin charge.
Marvin Elijah McFarlin, II, 40, pleaded guilty on December 12 to possession with intent to distribute heroin, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office. A judge sentenced McFarlin to 12 years in prison.
“Special thanks goes to the Horry County Police Department’s Narcotics and Vice Unit and the Myrtle Beach Police Department for their diligent and tireless work in making this case, and bringing this defendant to justice,” said Ryan M. Waller, the assistant solicitor who prosecuted the case for the solicitor’s office.
- Living Local Carolina: Autism And Intellectual Disabilities Non-Profit, SOS Care, Builds Neighborhood Made Solely For Autistic Adults
- Living Local Carolina: Johnny D’s Waffles And Benedicts Is Opening A Third Location
- Biker bars prepare for fall rally after state officials address summer rally concerns
- Pee Dee restaurant owner food sales increase during pandemic
- Lawyer says officer thought Blake was trying to kidnap child