On Monday, the Greensboro Police Department charged Christopher Arnell Holland, 37, of Greensboro, with additional charges in reference to an ongoing investigation regarding inappropriate contact with students at Dudley High School.
The new charges are listed below:
- three counts of statutory rape of a child by an adult
- two counts of statutory sex offense with a child by an adult
- one count of indecent liberties with a child
Additional victims were identified through the ongoing investigation which resulted in the new charges.
On March 12, Holland was arrested and charged with three counts of sex acts with a student.
The incidents were reported to have happened between 2017 and 2019.
The investigation of Holland continues and additional charges will be forthcoming, police say.
Anyone with knowledge or information regarding this case can contact the Greensboro Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division at (336) 373-2255.
- Ex-Chiefs assistant Britt Reid charged with DWI after crash
- Florence City Council extends mask ordinance until further notice
- South Florence grad Will Hardee, FMU break (13) UNC-Pembroke’s 16-game winning streak, 8-7
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold
- Joseph Siravo, ‘Sopranos’ actor, dead at 66