GALIVANTS FERRY, SC (WBTW) – A Galivants Ferry man has been arrested on a child pornography charge according to Attorney General Alan Wilson.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, Wesley Shave Lewis is charged with one count of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
Investigators received a CyberTipline report from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) which led them to Lewis. Investigators say Lewis distributed child pornography.
According to booking records at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, Lewis was arrested on Wednesday and is currently out to home detention.
- Lake City man charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and other sex crimes
- Conway police continue search for armed robbery suspect
- Fourth-grader’s UT shirt raises nearly $1 million for anti-bullying group
- 9-year-old collects toys for kids in hospital, all while fighting own battle
- ‘He was our baby’: Family devastated after veterinarian euthanizes wrong dog