LONGS, SC (WBTW) – One person has died after a shooting in Longs, according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler.
Fowler identified the man who died as Tyrone Davis, 49, of the Longs area. An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday.
Fowler said this is homicide death investigation and that Horry County police are also investigating.
The shooting happened around 4 a.m. Friday in the area of Plantation Drive and Highway 905 in the Freemont area of Longs, according to Lt. Thomas DelPercio, with Horry County police. Horry County Police Department’s Criminal Investigative Division is on scene. Another person was taken to the hospital. No information on their condition is available.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Living Local Carolina: The HGTC Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual With Auction Items Open To The Public
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Lawsuit claims Club Malibu and OZ failed to pay rent to Broadway at the Beach
- NC and SC Senators among supporters of bill that would make attacks on police officers a federal crime
- Garth Brooks concert at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte rescheduled for next year