MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Two men have been arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at Broadway at the Beach.
On December 1, Myrtle Beach police opened an investigation into a “possible sexual assault that occurred at Broadway at the Beach,” warrants obtained by News13 said. A woman reportedly went missing and a friend of the victim notified Broadway at the Beach security.
According to warrants, the victim was found outside, with two men allegedly sexually assaulting her.
The two men are identified in the warrants as Kenneth Ramonda Simmons and Sean Michael Swisher.
Warrants also allege Simmons provided the victim “with cocaine which he knew she used.”
Simmons and Swisher are each charged with criminal sexual conduct- third degree, warrants show.
According to the warrants, the victim reported to police she was intoxicated, “blacked out,” and didn’t remember what happened.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown