CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Two men have been denied bond in connection with a deadly shooting near Coastal Carolina University earlier this year.
Dorian D. Williams, 26, and Ty-ree L. Graham, 21, both of Conway, were denied bond Wednesday, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Williams and Graham are each charged with “murder, two counts of attempted murder, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime” in a deadly shooting that happened on August 24, 2019 near CCU.
Jamar White, 24, of Conway, was found at the Circle K convenience store on Founder Drive near SC Highway 544, the solicitor’s office said. Two others were injured in the shooting.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Grand Strand lawmakers propose bill to use hospitality tax money for I-73
- Rollback proposed for Michelle Obama school lunch guidelines
- Man arrested for driving 145 mph in 55 mph zone on Florida Bridge
- Man returns money after finding $43,000 in couch he purchased at thrift store