CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Two men have been denied bond in connection with a deadly shooting near Coastal Carolina University earlier this year.
Dorian D. Williams, 26, and Ty-ree L. Graham, 21, both of Conway, were denied bond Wednesday, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Williams and Graham are each charged with “murder, two counts of attempted murder, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime” in a deadly shooting that happened on August 24, 2019 near CCU.
Jamar White, 24, of Conway, was found at the Circle K convenience store on Founder Drive near SC Highway 544, the solicitor’s office said. Two others were injured in the shooting.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- Myrtle Beach starts construction on new walking path around Thunderbolt Park Lake
- Clemson researchers prepare for next steps after more than 600 possible unmarked graves found
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Florence County deputies investigate deadly Monday night shooting