CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Two men have been denied bond in connection with a deadly shooting near Coastal Carolina University earlier this year.
Dorian D. Williams, 26, and Ty-ree L. Graham, 21, both of Conway, were denied bond Wednesday, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Williams and Graham are each charged with “murder, two counts of attempted murder, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime” in a deadly shooting that happened on August 24, 2019 near CCU.
Jamar White, 24, of Conway, was found at the Circle K convenience store on Founder Drive near SC Highway 544, the solicitor’s office said. Two others were injured in the shooting.
Count on News13 for updates.
- North Myrtle Beach non-emergency phone lines down
- ‘Congratulations and enjoy this special time together’: Surfside Beach Police Dept. family grows by 2
- Migrant mother says border agents endangered her life while giving birth
- AMBER Alert issued for abducted 2-year-old boy from NC
- Logan’s Roadhouse locations in Carolinas to stay open as others across nation close