LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – Seven people have been charged with trafficking cocaine and heroin after a police investigation on Malcom Drive and Little River Inn Lane.
Horry County Police Department Narcotics & Vice Unit simultaneously executed search warrants on Tuesday after an extensive drug investigation.
The following items were seized:
– 475 grams of Crack Cocaine
– 160 grams of Cocaine
– 70 grams of Heroin
– 109 slips containing Heroin
– Multiple types of pills
– 3 handguns
– $27,910 in U.S. currency
The following individuals were charged with trafficking cocaine base over 400 grams, and trafficking heroin over 28 grams :
– Clifford Randall, 39, of Little River
– Sean Randall, 51
– Gwendolyn Hamilton, 45, of Calabash, NC
– Billy Bryant, 60, of Loris
– Nicole Stanley, 37, of Shalotte, NC
– Timothy Gore, 46, of Myrtle Beach
– Jerrod Brown, 27
All remain in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center. No bail has been set at this time.
HCPD Street Crimes Unit, HCPD SWAT, US Marshals Task Force, HCPD Community Outreach Team, HCPD North Precinct Patrol, Horry County Sheriff’s Office and Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office (NC) assisted with this investigation and operation.
- Conway man arrested in shooting death of retired officer Odell Cochran
- Tennessee nurses pray on medical center’s helipad
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- CCU to provide credit for housing, parking, dining after coronavirus outbreak changes
- 1 detained after person sustains life-threatening injuries in overnight stabbing in Myrtle Beach, police say