LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – Seven people have been charged with trafficking cocaine and heroin after a police investigation on Malcom Drive and Little River Inn Lane.
Horry County Police Department Narcotics & Vice Unit simultaneously executed search warrants on Tuesday after an extensive drug investigation.
The following items were seized:
– 475 grams of Crack Cocaine
– 160 grams of Cocaine
– 70 grams of Heroin
– 109 slips containing Heroin
– Multiple types of pills
– 3 handguns
– $27,910 in U.S. currency
The following individuals were charged with trafficking cocaine base over 400 grams, and trafficking heroin over 28 grams :
– Clifford Randall, 39, of Little River
– Sean Randall, 51
– Gwendolyn Hamilton, 45, of Calabash, NC
– Billy Bryant, 60, of Loris
– Nicole Stanley, 37, of Shalotte, NC
– Timothy Gore, 46, of Myrtle Beach
– Jerrod Brown, 27
All remain in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center. No bail has been set at this time.
HCPD Street Crimes Unit, HCPD SWAT, US Marshals Task Force, HCPD Community Outreach Team, HCPD North Precinct Patrol, Horry County Sheriff’s Office and Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office (NC) assisted with this investigation and operation.
- Lawmakers urge passage of new North American trade agreement
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut shops host “Toy for Tots” event along the Grand Strand
- House passes anti-robocall bill by nearly unanimous vote
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- A few showers late tomorrow