GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – Bond has been set for the man charged in connection with a string of Murrells Inlet restaurant burglaries.
Miles Moran Moses, 58, was arrested and charged with three counts of 2nd degree burglary Saturday, according to Georgetown County authorities.
Booking records show the following charges on Miles:
- resist arrest; oppose, resist, or assault law enforcement officer serving process
- burglary (violent) (after June 20, 1985) – second degree
Moses’ bond was set at $10,000 for the resisting arrest charge and $50,000 for each of the burglary charges, according to booking records.
Moses is a suspect in a series of burglaries and thefts of seafood from Murrells Inlet restaurants, a release from the sheriff’s office said.
He is still being held at the Georgetown County Detenion Center. It’s unclear when he’s set to face a judge next.
Count on News13 for updates.
- MBPD is investigating after a person fell from a balcony of an Ocean Blvd hotel
- HCFR: Crews find burned down structure in Loris
- DHEC announces 1,463 new cases; 158 in Horry County
- HCFR: One person injured after being hit by a garbage truck near Hwy 501 bridge Sunday
- UPDATE: 2 dead, 8 injured in Lavish Lounge Night Club shooting in Greenville Co.