HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One person has been arrested after a police chase along Highway 707, according to Horry County police.
The chase happened around 1:30 a.m. Monday. The Horry County Police Department also said the person arrested had several previous traffic violations and may face a DUI charge.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol also responded.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Horry County Fire Rescue responds to overturned vehicle in Loris
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Panthers fall late to the Saints, 27-24
- Clemson remains #1 in AP poll, Coastal moves up to 20th
- Vice President Pence to visit SC on Tuesday