CONWAY, SC (WBTW) — Police have arrested a 22-year-old Conway man in connection with a September shooting.
Dae’Shaun Shammond Jacquis Page was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on Thursday night on four charges of attempted murder and one charge of possession of a weapon during a violent crime. No bail had been set for any of the five charges, as of Friday morning.
Page was arrested in connection with a shooting that occurred at about 11:30 p.m. Sept. 12 at 1101 N. Oak Street in the Myrtle Beach area of Horry County.
A vehicle was involved in a hit and run collision and had been shot multiple times, according to a police report.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- NCAA regional baseball tourney underway on Coastal Carolina University campus
- Why is Walmart closing some locations?
- Political winners and losers from the debt ceiling drama
- Jacky Oh, who appeared on ‘Wild ‘N Out’ with partner DC Young Fly, dies at 32
- Navy removes Pride Month posts from Instagram, Twitter accounts