GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – Deputies in Georgetown County are investigating after a woman was reportedly robbed in her home at gunpoint.
The Georgetown County Sherriff’s Office said on their Facebook page that a man with a handgun reportedly threatened a woman in her North Fraser Street home before stealing her wallet.
Deputies say the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about the incident can call the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5102.
Count on News13 for updates.
- North Myrtle Beach Police searching for SUV involved in a hit and run
- SCDOT proposes changes to three busy intersections in Garden City
- Armed robbery at Darlington convenience store
- CCU Men’s Basketball Defeats Middle Tennessee
- Robber with sticky fingers breaks into car in Sticky Fingers parking lot