GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – Deputies in Georgetown County are investigating after a woman was reportedly robbed in her home at gunpoint.
The Georgetown County Sherriff’s Office said on their Facebook page that a man with a handgun reportedly threatened a woman in her North Fraser Street home before stealing her wallet.
Deputies say the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about the incident can call the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5102.
Count on News13 for updates.
- New York City coronavirus deaths top 1,000
- Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of virus
- City of Marion closes offices, recreation facilities, rentals amid virus outbreak
- Color the Weather: Jamari
- Texas prisoners suing for soap, hand sanitizer, more frequent cleaning and social distancing measures