GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A Georgetown man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Fernando Navarro Rivera, 57, of Georgetown, is charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the third degree, according to Georgetown County Detention Center booking records. He was booked around 6:45 p.m. Thursday and remains in the center. No bail has been set.
Arrest warrants allege that “on or about 2014 to 2017” in the Pawleys Island area, Rivera “committed a sexual battery against victim who is less than eleven years of age.”
The warrants also allege that “on or about January 27, 2020 to January 28, 2020” in Georgetown, Rivera “willfully committed a lewd or lascivious act upon a child under sixteen years of age.”
- Hartsville Police Department releases DUI numbers for October 2019 through March 2020
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
- Gov. McMaster, health officials to hold COVID-19 briefing at 4PM
- PGA tour major events shuffled until later in 2020
- Woman arrested in strong arm robbery in Florence