GREEN SEA, SC (WBTW) – An Horry County man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor who is seven years old.
Brett Jamison Richardson, 49, of Green Sea, is in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $50,000 bond after being charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 11, first degree.
According to the Horry County Sheriff’s Office, an elementary school pupil reported to the guidance counselor after a lesson on Erin’s Law. She disclosed that another 7-year-old pupil told her Richardson assaulted him, according to the incident report.
The Horry County Sheriff’s Office investigated the complaint.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown