GREEN SEA, SC (WBTW) – An Horry County man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor who is seven years old.
Brett Jamison Richardson, 49, of Green Sea, is in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $50,000 bond after being charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 11, first degree.
According to the Horry County Sheriff’s Office, an elementary school pupil reported to the guidance counselor after a lesson on Erin’s Law. She disclosed that another 7-year-old pupil told her Richardson assaulted him, according to the incident report.
The Horry County Sheriff’s Office investigated the complaint.
- 3 Darlington County schools on lockdown for report of gunshots in nearby neighborhood
- No more mister: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Watch: Time capsule found in John C. Calhoun monument to be opened
- Teacher accused of calling student’s ‘Black King’ T-shirt racist is investigated
- Crews work to remove person, vehicle from floodwater in Longs