GREEN SEA, SC (WBTW) – An Horry County man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor who is seven years old.
Brett Jamison Richardson, 49, of Green Sea, is in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $50,000 bond after being charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 11, first degree.
According to the Horry County Sheriff’s Office, an elementary school pupil reported to the guidance counselor after a lesson on Erin’s Law. She disclosed that another 7-year-old pupil told her Richardson assaulted him, according to the incident report.
The Horry County Sheriff’s Office investigated the complaint.
- Conway Police respond to 3-vehicle crash on Hwy 501
- NASCAR announces next phase of races for the summer
- State total for COVID-19 in SC surpasses 13,000
- Myrtle Beach Police Department investigates series of burglaries
- Judge: $750K bail for 3 ex-officers accused in Floyd’s death