CONWAY, SC (WBTW) — The Horry County Deputy Coroner has identified the victim who died of injuries sustained in a shooting that took place Saturday evening.
Jamie Johnson, 19, from Conway has been identified as the victim, according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Patty Bellamy.
The incident took place Saturday evening on D Street and Rose Moss Road in Conway, according to officials.
This is still an ongoing investigation with Horry County as the investigating agency.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Loris man accused of molesting 7-year-old girl
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence
- DHEC: Coronavirus results only include email or fax reports; database issues continue
- HCPD to host no-contact community night out events, hand out treats to local kids