HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Two Horry County men have been arrested on child pornography charges.
Tristan Thomas Logan Macgyver Alexander Kirk-Frost, 30, of Murrells Inlet, and Kevin S. Blank, 58, of Myrtle Beach were arrested on January 14 on charges “connected to the sexual exploitation of minors,” according to the SC Attorney General’s Office. The Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force and investigators with the Horry County Sheriff’s Office made the arrests. Investigators with the attorney general’s office and Coastal Carolina University Police Department assisted in the investigation.
“Investigators received multiple CyberTipline reports from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) which led them to both Kirk-Frost and Blank,” the attorney general’s office said. “Kirk-Frost also possessed multiple files of child pornography.”
Kirk-Frost is charged with:
- nine counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, second degree
- 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, third degree
Blank is charged with:
- seven counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, third degree
Blank’s bond has been set at $5,000, according to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records.
Bond for Kirk-Frost has been set at $10,000, booking records show.
Both men remain in the J. Reuben Long Detention Center as of 12:15 p.m. Friday.
The attorney general’s office will prosecute these cases.
Count on News13 for updates.
- LIVE | SC authorities to say how missing girl Faye Swetlik, neighbor were killed
- Clemson football to face Georgia in 2021 season opener
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week